Quotes


Loading widget...
more widgets



A fool and his money are soon elected ~ Will Rogers


Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies~Groucho Marx


All I can say for the United States Senate is that it opens with a prayer and closes with an investigation~Will Rogers


I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland~ Woody Allen


I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me~ Woody Allen


When we got into office, the thing that surprised me the most was that things were as bad as we'd been saying they were~ John F. Kennedy




Action expresses priorities~ Ghandi




Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter~ Martin Luther King Jr.




Edmund Burke wrote:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."
Well, I say ,that good men doing nothing "is" the evil . I have absolutely no expectations for evil.