All Time Best Inspirational Quotes And Uplifting Quotations

Of Lost Hope

Sometimes in our lives we reach a point where we think that we cannot wipe one more tear away, take one more step, dream one more dream, or ever love again or once more. Hope has left us.

At that point and If we are lucky, we hear moving lyrics or find that perfect poem or read that perfect quote.A human being would have to be a lucky soul to have never been at that point in time, but most of us have been.

For me, all it takes is that one great quote or saying to restore hope. I have assembled some of my personal, all time most favorite inspirational quotes and quotations. I hope that they move you, as much as they have always moved me...


Find Hope In These Quotes

Sir Winston Churchill has always been one of my all time favorites when it comes to inspiration. He was a firebrand and had some of the greatest of oratory skills.

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word; freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. And Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities, because it is the quality which guarantees all others~Winston Churchill

I always liked Abraham Lincoln's quotes because of his simple and plain straightforward way of expressing deep thoughts and passions.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm~Abraham Lincoln

Gandhi is also one of my all time favorite person to go to for inspirational quotes. When Gandhi spoke, a billion people listened.

Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained~Mohandas Gandhi


Quotes With A Little Humor

Here are some quotes from people that I have admired in my life that were at times a little facetious or downright ornery but inspirational nonetheless!

People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him~Robert Kennedy

I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell~ Harry Truman

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog~ Mark Twain.

I like a man who grins when he fights~Winston Churchill


Now Get Bold And Inspired


Once we have picked ourselves back up on our feet, when life has knocked us down, it's time to get moving and motivated!


We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills, we shall never surrender~Winston Churchill

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed~Martin Luther King

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be!~Winston Churchill

All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender. For it is all give and no take~Mohandas Gandhi

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth~Mohandas Gandhi

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence~Mohandas Gandhi

Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better~Martin Luther King

I hope that if you ever find yourself at a point in your lifetime where you don't think you can go any further, that you find or remember some of these quotes. Perhaps you have your own quotes that you can go to, for courage and hope!